2004 Sawyer Court
Lexington, KY 40514
***PRESS RELEASE******PRESS RELEASE******PRESS RELEASE***
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: DANIEL J. PHELPS (859)296-4870
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: February 12, 2010
- WHO – The Kentucky Paleontological Society (KPS).
- WHEN – Friday, February 26, 7:30 PM.
- WHERE – Lexington, Kentucky, Mines and Minerals Resources Building, Room 101, Rose Street, UK Campus.
- SPEAKER – Dr. Jim Krupa, Department of Biological Sciences, University of Kentucky
- TOPIC - “What Is Evolution and Why Does It Matter.”
Dr. James Krupa, UK Professor of Biology, will once again honor us with a presentation for our commemoration of Charles Darwin's birth, 12 February 1809. His talk, "What Is Evolution and Why Does It Matter?," will include examples of modern medical applications of his theory never dreamed of by Darwin.
For more information, contact Dan Phelps (859) 296-4870. http://www.kyps.org